Property Maintenance and Repair
Constant supervision, inspection, and regularly scheduled maintenance combine to keep major repairs to a minimum. When maintenance or repairs are necessary, our goal is to provide prompt, quality service at a reasonable price. We handle all maintenance requests from tenants and are on call for emergencies 24 hours a day. There is a nominal fee for coordination of major repairs, Turn-overs, renovations or multiple bidding. We closely control and supervise the vendor and contractor work, we know what repairs should cost and how long they should take to complete.
- Repair Requests: Tenants contact our office with all repair requests and we provide timely response to each repair requests.
- Pre-Screen Vendors: Maintain relationships with experienced, qualified and reasonably priced vendors who are licensed and insured.
- Handle Emergencies: 24-hour emergency service for tenants.
- Spending Limits: Owner notified prior to any non-emergency repair over $250.00. Competitive bidding on major repairs requiring owner approval before authorizing.
- Tenant Reimbursement: Vendors document directly on their bill if the repair is tenant related due to negligence or abuse so that we can charge the tenants for reimbursement.
- Maintenance Support: Our maintenance coordinator provides many solutions and options to our owners and tenants to minimize many maintenance issues that can be corrected without having to contact a service person.
- Documentation: We monitor all contracted labor and accurately document all expenditures.
Acting proactively can prevent many of the maintenance problems we many times encounter. If an owner wishes we can place the property on maintenance for the following services – we will recommend regularly scheduled services which can include none or all of the following most common types. HVAC Maintenance, Fireplace cleaning/inspection, dryer vent cleaning, gutter cleaning, fall and spring landscaping including such things as fertilizer, aeration, termite inspection.
For more information, contact Sally Labate at 916-596-1669.