Every effort is made to minimize the amount of time a property is vacant and finding good tenants in a timely manner. This is a top priority for us, and we return prospective tenant calls and show vacancies 6 days a week, and evenings. We aggressively market your vacancy using the following marketing techniques. We understand that rental market conditions change depending on the time of year and financial stability of the population. With this knowledge, we can give you a perspective on where the rental market is and where it is headed. Our extensive marketing procedures include any or all of the following to help secure the best-qualified tenant in the least amount of time.
- Showings: We handle all rental inquiries and showings from prospective tenants.
- Appointments: Prospective tenants can contact our office 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to schedule a showing.
- Rental Lists: Our rental listings are available to prospective tenants online, by fax, mail, or at our office.
- Referrals: In addition to the many current and previous owners and tenants who refer friends to our office, we offer our available property listings to rental agencies, real estate agents with clients to buy, and in some cases Rental Housing Agencies.
- Signage: We install an attractive and professional “For Rent” sign, which shows prospective tenants that the property they are looking at is leased and managed by a professional management company.
- Photos: We take attractive photos that highlight the best features of the property.
- Website: In addition to placing our available properties on our website we use numerous free and premium websites to give your property maximum exposure.
- Advertising: In addition to our own website we post your property on numerous free and premium websites. Our experience tells us this is well worth the effort, and also cost effective.
- Applications: Applications are provided to prospective tenants at the time of showing, from our website, by mail or fax or picked up in person at our office.
For more information, contact Sally Labate at 916-596-1669.