Save time, save money, make your life easier… discover the freedom that Alpha has to give you!
While owning a rental can be a huge asset, it can also be a huge drain on time, money and many other resources. Alpha Property Management is the company that gives you back your freedom and helps you realize what owning a rental property should truly be.
Top 10 reasons to use Alpha Property Management:
- Full-time property management in Sacramento, CA, absolutely no sales! Alpha is lead by a seasoned license broker that specializes in one thing: Profitable, professional management of your home or property.
- Over 25 years of experience! We have been managing rental property in Sacramento for over 25 years.
- No hidden fees, no surprises. Our contract details everything about our fees so you know going in exactly how much you are paying us.
- We believe in the highest levels of customer service. We know who our bread is buttered by. Our customers are treated professionally and courteously.
- Affordable Maintenance. We offer cost effective maintenance for your home or property. We seek the best possible price for all maintenance repair or cleanup. We use vendors and contractors of every shape and size. All vendors or contractors are licensed and bonded to protect our clients.
- Reporting: Our reports are professional and easy to read. We use a state of the art software program to provide easy to understand reports. With over 120 to choose from, you can rest assured we have the best reports for you.
- We document everything. We work hard to document everything so any member of our staff can provide a detailed description or copy of any information you need.
- 24-hour maintenance emergencies. We provide a 24-hour maintenance emergency line. No more late night calls!
- We do all the dirty work. Alpha will take care of all of the day to day operations of your property as if it were our very own.
- Peace of mind. There aren’t many companies that have been doing this as long as we have. We’ll work hard for you to take care of your interests.
For more information, contact Sally Labate at 916-596-1669.