Apply by PDF
- First, Download PDF Application
- Print out the application
- Fill out the application on paper
- Bring the application to our office at:
8880 Cal Center Drive, Suite #400
Sacramento, CA 95826
- You will need to pay the application fee when you bring the application to our office. The fee is $40.
- Bring proof of income for all wage earners in the family. Acceptable proof of income includes paycheck stubs for the last six months, W-2s, W-4s, or two years of tax returns for self-employed applicants. This information must accompany your application. Without proof of income, we cannot process your application.
- We also need a photo ID for all adults (18 years of age or older).
Or Apply Online
- Fill out the application below
- You can pay your application fee online or in person (If you apply online, you must pay your rental application fee before the application will be processed.)
- After submitting your application, you'll need to email proof of income for all wage earners in the family to firstname.lastname@example.org. Acceptable proof of income includes paycheck stubs for the last six months, W-2s, W-4s, or two years of tax returns for self-employed applicants. Without proof of income, we cannot process your application.
- We also need a photo ID for all adults (18 years of age or older). Please email this to email@example.com
Pay Application Fee Online
After you submit your application, you will AUTOMATICALLY be directed to a page where you can pay the application fee by Credit Card or Checking or Savings account. The application will not submit if you do not pay this fee. (You do not need to log in to Resident Web Access to pay your application fee).
This is a non-refundable $40 application fee to run your credit report. You can have a copy of the credit report by contacting us.
Important: When you apply, it can take 2-5 days to process your rental application. We will get back to you quickly with an answer to the status of your application. Once approved, we will contact you with further instructions.
Service Animals & Pets
If you have any pets or service animals that will be living with you, you need to complete the animal application along with the application below (or the PDF application.)
If animals are accepted in the rental, this application must be completed fully. All properties have a limit of two animals, and aggressive breeds are not allowed. Your pet deposit will be determined after completing this application.
Certain aggressive breeds are not allowed in our homes. These include:
Pit Bulls & Staffordshire Terriers
After our team reviews your application, we will send you our decision. If your animal is accepted, we will provide a list of additional documentation we'll need to have on file.